How to introduce the topic of sustainability to your students?
Why is it a good idea to include sustainability into language classroom?
How can I make my own activities about sustainability?
Find answers to these and other questions in our “Teacher’s Guide” or simply, Sustaenable FAQs – frequently asked questions. This brief e-book offers information and suggestions for adult education teachers, tutors and other staff on how to use the SustAEnable teaching and learning materials. It includes:
- Definition of sustainability
- Warm ups and Ice breakers for fresh strart of the lessons
- Tips on using SustAEnable activities in the classroom
- Practical information on the exercises (e.g. length of tasks)
- Examples of how to transfer SustAEnable activities to different subjects